Hi, in the last couple of years I’ve been having really bad dreams. I usually dream about a maniac following me in the dark. It’s horrible, and I’m afraid to go to the sleep. What should I do?

It is happening to me too. Since I was 15, I keep having those bad dreams about someone watching me. I never know who it was, but I know it’s a man. He never catches me, but he gets closer and closer every time. What I don’t understand is why I always dream about same thing. Someone told me that I might have a traumatic experience that I pushed deep into my brain and tried to forget. I thought about that, and I don’t think it’s the reason. I don’t think I could completely forget something like that. Dreams can also be created by our fear. Maybe I’m just frightened from this, it doesn’t mean that it actually happened to me. I hope those bad dreams will be over, because I’m always tired and sleepy during the day.