hey everybody i am 14 and about two weeks ago recently started retract the foreskin it was hard when erect but has gone a tad easier but it can take upto 2-3 mins retracting the foreskin sometimes and itt seems to kinda stick to the glans and ruffles as it goes down and when i finally get it down it stays ruffled under the glans and sticks to the under rim and my head is also sensitive making it hurt sometimes and i cant really touch the head because when i pull away my finger it pulls due to slight sticking and i cant put the shower on it either and i cant pull it far down the shaft is this due to short frenulum or something i really dont know what to do could anyone help plzzzz ?!?!?!?!

What you are describing is very common. It takes many young men up until about age 16 to even retract the foreskin. The head, glans, is sensitive because it is not used to being exposed and the nerves have been protected for 14 years.

Keep stretching the foreskin, pulling it back. It will loosen. I truly think you are ahead of the game and just need a little more time.

Hang in there.

oh ok thats good to know then thanks for the help.

YOU MIGHT CONSIDER USING BABY POWDER AROUND THE HEAD WHILE YOUR FORESKIN IS ROLLED BACK. THIS WILL HELP TO PREVENT THE SKIN FROM STICKING TO THE HEAD. WORKED FOR ME YEARS AGO BEFORE I WAS CUT. HOPE THIS HELPS.