I RECENTLY GOT DIAGNOSED WITH AN ALLERGY TO RUBBER FROM ENVIRONMENTAL TESTING AND NOW I AM FINDING THAT THERE ARE FOODS THAT I CANNOT EAT BECAUSE OF THIS ALLERGY TO RUBBER. I TRIED TO GO TO EXERCISE CLASS AND I EVEN HAD A REACTION THRE NEXT DAY FROM THE RUBBER MATS, AND POLES. I AM FRUSTRATED WITH THIS PROCESS- AS MY FACE IS SO BAD-I CANNOT WEAR ALOT OF CREAMS (THEY APPEAR TO MAKE IT WORSE. I AM USING VASELINE AND WATER TO MOISTURIZE MY FACE
ANYBODY EXPERIENCE THIS BEFORE OR EXPERIENCING THIS IN THEIR LIFE-ANY THOUGHTS OR WORDS OF WISDOM. I AM FRUSTRATED. I WAS A NURSE AND NOW WORK IN AN OFFICE IN THE HOSPITAL WITH NO PATIENT CONTACT BUT I HAVE TO WONDER IF LATEX IS IN THE AIR AT WORK AS WELL OTHER THAN THE FOODS I CAN NO LONGER CONSUME. IT SEEMS THAT MY IMMUNE SYSTEM HAS GONE INTO HYPERACTIVE MODE AND EVERYTHING BOTHERS IT- I NO LONGER IT POTATOES, STRAWBERRIES, PEACHES, TOMATOES, CHESTNUTS, WATER CHESTNUTS,