wat is sex

@Anonymousesqeek....that wasnt nessasary! people come to this site so they can get warming answers from polite people. not to get called names by some immuture little kid...seriously grow up

yes i agree. but YOU didnt have to be so immuture as to state it that way. and your right im not your mom. but that doesnt mean i cant tell you to be a little more mature! this site is for people who want answers, without feeling like a freak...come on, if they wanted that, they would be logged on to there face book!!

Hey there~ what sex is depends on what it represents to you. If your family is religious, you were likely taught that it's a sacrament between a husband and wife (or two people in love, depending on your religion); if not, you've probably seen it in the media as something adults do for fun~ from personal experience, it's a bit of both.

As for the guy who started a fight in the comments, not everyone is fortunate enough to have parents who are comfortable explaining this stuff to them... or, perhaps, the OP doesn't feel comfortable asking them and would rather hear from someone who's emotionally removed from the situation (because every parent wants to hear that his/her child is having sex, right?).

My mom was one of those~ she never gave me "the talk" because she wasn't comfortable with the idea of her daughter having sex. So, before I headed off to college, my stepdad took me aside and said: "You're a teenager, and I know you're going to try new things~ whatever you do, do it safely". I suggest you do the same~ educate yourself, and always remember: safety first!

From the tone of your post, my guess is that you're way too young to even be thinking about sex~ you'll have many, many years to worry about that, so enjoy your childhood while it lasts!

Cheers!