Hi... Can anyone of you have any idea pertaining cuisine diet, please let me know.

Is Cuisine diet really helpful us in our weight loss journey.

Than You.

I am not really sure what is a cuisine diet? Can you be more specific? How did you hear about it?

Regardless, i would advice you  not to go on a diet. I remember when i was trying to gain weight and i stumbled upon many medical sites where they were claiming that if i want to gain weight fast i should first go on a weight loss diet. This seemed hilarious to me "Why would i need to go on a weight loss diet if I actually want to gain weight"?

In further reading they were explaining how , during the diet , i would actually lose couple of pounds in a month but after;  after the diet, when i stop it and start eating regularly, i would gain weight much much quicker. This is because diets slow down your metabolism. And i think you should avoid them. Changing your eating habits rapidly is not healthy, it's like a shock to your organism. It takes time to change your eating habits, and you can start by getting rid of one bad thingyou know it's fattening.

Maybe you can throw away, ice cream, pizza, or go even with smaller changes like substituting white bread with brown bread... etc

While googling about weight loss diet plans, I had gone through cuisine diet and cuisine foods.
They explained cuisine foods are the frozen foods; those are helpful in weight loss. But in that site I didn’t get any info about cuisine diet. I am assuming that, consuming frozen foods meant by cuisine diet but it’s just my assumption.

I did some research to and i think you misunderstood it. Cuisine comes from Latin word "coquere" which means "to cook". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuisine

When people say cuisine its usually associated with a specific culture, religion, tradition...etc. So i don't think there is a "general cuisine". You have say, American cuisine, Jewish cuisine..and so on.

So i wouldn't say eating frozen foods is the "cuisine diet".

Why do want to go on a diet? How much would you like to lose?

Thank you very much, you had given your time to my question. Now my queries are vanished regarding cuisine diet. Actually I am 367 lbs with 6'3 height. I would like to cut more than 120 pounds.