Hello! I have never had intercourse with an uncircumsized man, and my new boyfriend is uncut. I don’t know how to react, or how to “treat” him, because I havenever had any experience with foreskin before. Are sexual pleasures different? Please, write asap, I don’t know for how long I can pretend!!!! I don’t want to make him feel uncomfortable and it feels stupid to say what I really think!

Hello there! The difference is that it is easier with uncut men. They get aroused more easily, and having foreskin means they lubricate more, and that makes some things easier…for example when you can’t get wet. It would actually be good to say to the guy what you think because I believe he would be more than pleased to show you what he likes!!!! That is my opinion anyway!!!!!

Remis has a good approach. There are so many variations in uncircumcised boys, unlike circumcised ones, that there is no way to know in advance what you will run into. Let's be optimistic and assume he is normal and functional and has no foreskin problems. You can proceed in pretty much the same way as before, using caution to make sure that he is comfortable with this or that technique that you like and are familiar with. If not, the burden is upon him to explain or show you otherwise.
Sometimes, uncut boys experience discomfort that needs attention to get past. The question is, do you both want to compromise your sexual adventure and satisfaction in order to compensate for a problem that should be addressed, or do you want to face it head-on and find out what to do to make sex the satisfying and rewarding experience that it can and should be, for BOTH of you? You BOTH deserve that.