I am a uncircumsized male and under my foreskin where the ring of my penis is I have a ulcer that hurts when the foreskin is pulled back or my penis is hard. Does anybody know what that can cause and what can help?

hey there guest,

how long have you had it? how old are you and are you sexually active? it could be an infection or some form of irritation. do you regularly retract your foreskin and clean under it?

thanks 8)

Actually this is his wife and he is pretty clean. He did have a affair about 2mth's ago and I went to the doctor and was tested for all STD'S and I came out clean, however he has had this once before a long time ago and it went away. We live in Florida and it is very hot here and he does construction which means he sweats alot. Also he is 40 yrs old

how big is the ulcer and does it drain any pus?

also are any of his glans swollen or does he have any other symptomes like a fever?

I can only think it is a ulcer, it just looks raw and he said no drainage and no he has not been sick. I wonder if it is from his sweat and the foreskin not letting it dry up

the rawness is small but at bottom of head where the ring of the head is

yea it could be a contact dermatitis kind of like chaffing between your legs when you sweat.

i would keep it clean and dry putting some medicated powder like goldbond in the area should also help keep it dry. dont apply the goldbond to the penis but just around the groin area inner thighs scrotum ect and where looser fitting boxers/pants and see if that helps if it doesnt heal in a few days to a week you may want to check with your doctor.... 8)

The powder I did not think of that but would it still work if he is uncircumsized because the foreskin covers the head and ring of his penis

well it may help keep the area around it dry but probably wont to much because of the foreskin. its worth a try.
because the penis its self doesnt sweat so it may be something ealse other than a contact dermatitis

Okay thank you so much, I will follow your advise. If he gets uncomfortable I will just drag him to the doctor by force. LOL

hahah lol nice....
good luck 8)

Why not try some Neosporin ointment on it to see if it clears up?

You don't say how old you are or if you are sexually active.

If you are sexually active, you may have contracted a sexually transmitted disease. If that is the case, then you should go to your doctor.

if you are not sexually active, you might try treating it at home, with a topical antibiotic ointment such as Neosporin. If it does not heal in a few weeks, then you should see your doctor.

BTW, it is completely normal and healthy for an intact, foreskinned male to be moist under the foreskin.