Hi, in the last time shape of my bowel movement has changed. It’s different now, I thing too light and hard. What is the normal shape of bowel movement?

Hi, bowel movements can be different shapes and sizes. There’s no only one normal shape for all the people. It depends on your bowel habits, food you’re eating and many other things. However, what should be common for all the bowel movements is to be soft and easy to pass. This way, they won’t irritate the colon and rectum. The color should be brown or golden brown, and the shape formed. If shape of your bowel movement changed, maybe you have some problem with your stomach or intestines. Maybe you started using some medicine, and experiencing it’s side effects. Anyway, the best thing is to consult a doctor about this.

Have a few pea shape off and on during the day and then very normal bowel movements?