hello
i just discovered a mole (~2.5mm) on the skin of my right scrotum, after feeling sharp almost tingling pain; as far as i'm concerned if it has fuzzy border it could be malignant? Should I be concerned as a 23yr-old? i've noticed my right testicle is more anterior than the left. But i thought such dyssymmetry is not associated with any disorders....

First of all, asymmetry of your testicles is totally natural so no worries about it!
Second of all, have you ever noticed this mole on the scrotum before? Or after you felt this pain you discovered it? I guess if it looks like a mole, it’s a kind of a birthmark and could be staying there forever but you had never noticed it before. Is it possible? But you check it out anyways!
The pain you feel in your testicle could be caused by various reasons. Any sudden and sever pain must be checked immediately, as well as you feel any lumps or enlargement of the testicle! The causes of testicular pain include epididymitis, orchitis, spermatolcele, testicular tumor, hydrocele, kidney stones, injuries etc.
There are actually many reasons why you could feel this pain, so it would be the best solution to see your doc and he would give you the instructions about what you should do next!