Hi. I am a 13 year old male and I really want more pubic hair, so I shaved dnt I had off so it would grow back thicker but there's red bumps there and it itches and kinda hurts sometimes. There are some bumps on my penis because on the shaft there was some hair and that got shaved. What should I do? Also... How can I get a condom without anyone noticing?

the red bumps are razor burn.....if you want more pubic hair you will get it as you get older...after all you are only 13. And if you want to get a condom without anyone noticing go to a gas station bathroom, a lot of times they sell them in the bathroom like a tampon/pad dispenser. 

You've been listening to idiots. Shaving does NOT make your hair grow, faster, thicker or more. If it did do you think there would be any bald men?

The bumps are BECAUSE you shaved. You just have to wait for it to grow back.

With a name like "iownyou" you don't have the b*lls to buy them in a store?

Hi,  shave pubic body hair could be bad for your health, should children allow it to grow freely, could you have an skin infection right now, for what reason does you want a condom?