I just found out that I am pregnent I just finsh my Period I tought .iam 6wks and I didn't even know I was pregnent.I had sore brest and lower back pain.I tought I had bad period. I had a cold aswell and that why didn't thing anything off it.I did a test when I stop bleeding and it show up I'm .

well there can be a posibility that she can be ovulating and that itchiness i think she should go to a dr. so you both can get better advise and ur girlfriend can have some better information of what she is going through and well i cant say if shes pregnant or not because that could of been her las period but i dont think youll get symptoms that fast.... and the morning sickness it probably one of those days that you probably ate to much the night before...

This is the same thing that is happening to me . Did you get pregnant before a period but miss the next one?

take her to the doctor get a pregnancy cit and see if she is pregnant

it sounds to me like she had a yeast infection

i'm having tht problem noww i need help

hey i have that samething with my girl we had sex without a condom on wednesday n she got her periods on friday she call me monday night n told me that she feel sick n she threw up two times that morning am that her back,legs,beast,feet,sides and belly hurting n she have real pain in her belly i was wondering if she is pregnant or not

the same thing happened to my girlfriend and i and she turned out to be pregnant. it would be smart to get a test because some women can be pregnant without the usual symptoms. good luck! you will need it.

Hi there I was reading your post and just wanted to answer .. Tell your GF to go and check by the doctor because if she has a migraine that could be a reason why she's feeling so sick ! Good luck !

ok so i have a question i had sex with my bf on july fifth, i was suppose to get my period july twenty fifth did not get it until july  thirty and it went away august first today, and i been nausous  all day. i took a pregnancy on july july twenty seventh and  the twenty ninth  and today all negative, should i go get a blood test??am i pregnant or should i not worry??

I have a question, my girlfriend and I had sex in her place, but i didn't spray any of my sperm in her, but her period usually starts on the 17th day of every month, but this time she started her period on the 24th day, and it has been like tha for about 2 or 3 months now, but she sid she started on the 16 day before we had sex, so i wanna know, is she pregnant?

The itching, discharge and burning sound like a yeast in yeast infection. She may want to go get that checked out.

My girlfriend had missed her period for over 31 days she took 2 pregnancy test they came out positive she was sleeping alot her stomach was getting little bigger but yesterday she got her period is she pregnant or not please help us she's real scare of doctors she said she's fine

Ok, I have a question?? I need a answer and to relief me from the stress. I had sex last monday for about 8 to 6 minutes . Before we did anything i had put it inside 5 times without a condom, but i didnt bust inside of her or anything. Then i put my condom on and most of the whole time i had it on and it didn't break. then on Sunday she had gottan he period... does it mean am safe

I had barely inserted in my gf vagina without condom nd immediatly removed it plese tl whether she can b pregnant nd how to detect nd when