hello, name is John me and my girlfriend were in the car and she was giving me a hand job and I wasn't hard or anything but she felt a wet spot on my boxers a lot higher than my penis was, she dropped my off at my house then she went home and got a bath. She was worried she touched cum but I told her I never remember cumming and if it was anything that it would of been dry and wiped off because she touched her car door, seat belt, her door for her house, her bathroom door, her clothes, towels and the shower knobs. Then when she got in the bath and after touching all that she put her hand in the hott water and stuck it in her vagina. She is now very worried that she could be pregnant, but I told her it could not happen because it wasn't cum and if it was pre cum it would've been dried and died when she first put her hand in the water.

Health Guru
Hi. After that amount of time there would be no chance of pregnancy from that as even if there was precum present and it did have any sperm in once dried they would die off.

I'm very worried. Can I trust you and this information? Her period is supposed to come Saturday..

Health Guru
If your not going to trust someone's reply to your question then why come here and ask for advice?
If she is getting stressed about it then chances are her period wilt be delayed.