Symptoms: tightness in neck (right under chin on sides), shortness in breath (not feeling like i can get a full deep breath), feeling like something is stuck in my throat (right between my collar bones), wheeze on inhale (stridor), chest coldness, feeling like my chest is cold. Now always do these symptoms occur at the same time but i always have at least one..... please help!!!! 3 month this has been going on for.............

Well it sounds to me like it could be bronchitis or it could be something like an allergy or something along those lines. Maybe you could talk to your doctor about it because it sounds like it is not getting better and you must be uncomfortable! Please let us know what your doctor says it is okay?

Hello there,

It seems to me that you have some kind of allergy. And you are mentioning that this has been going on for about three months and this is the usual period for alergies (i mean it is spring). I have been saying this because i am suffering from allergies for quite some time now and the symptoms you have been describing are the most comon ones.

Anyhow, there is no point in guessing so you will need to ask your doctor about this and he will probably run some tests to find out what is really going on. I hope that you will find solution to your problem soon. Keep us posted and good luck.