My routine blood test showed high calcium level of 11.9 and my GP ordered PTH test that also came high. My GP is recommending me to see ENT specialist to confirm if I have parathyroid adenoma in my parathyroid glands. The only symptom I have is frequent urination that started about few months back. 

I was wondering if I should go and see ENT or should I start with Endocrinologist to confirm if it is really related to tumor in my parathyroid gland. Any suggestions?

Also, does anyone know a good parathyroid surgeon in Dallas area if it is confirmed that I have a tumor in my  parathyroid glands?