Hi! I'm just on my first month of pregnancy. Probably just 3 weeks since I'm just a week delayed on my period. I used HPT twice on different days and both came out positive. I'm not on birth control as well. However, my right shoulder started aching 3 days ago. I was thinking that I got it during while sleeping since its already there when I woke up. It doesn't matter what position I'm in, even if I'm just standing on my arm and shoulders are resting perfectly on a pillow, I still get the pain. That's why I'm having a hard time getting sleep. Yesterday, I didnt feel the shoulder pain in like 5 hours but just before I went to bed I got it again. Also, until now, it feels like I'm about to get my period. I mean, probably you know the feeling of your abdomen getting so heavy and even the feeling of a greater pull of gravity on the vaginal area at some point in time. Also, my belly is kinda itchy at times. Are these things normal? I did check on the internet and came across some stuff about ectopic pregnancy. It souns scary. I hope its not what I have. Please advise. I have no one to talk to now since I'm in another country. Thank you in advance!

Hi! I'm 2 month pregnant. And i felt the same thing, before i found out i was pregnant. Had all the symptoms, the cramps in my abdomen, my breast were soar and tender. But it would be more better if you go to a clinic and find out if your really are. If you are they'll take from there and see whats going on in there. I dont think you have an ectopic pregnancy, i had it in my 1st pregnancy and it was bad. But just go to a clinic, you'll be fine. And i wish you the best of luck.