There is this thing that happens to me and I don't understand it. I will be with a guy and being friends is fine, but as soon as he starts to flirt, or look at me in romantic way i get this feeling in my stomach. It is like I am repulsed by them, and that something horrible is going to happen. Then I can cry afterwards for hours, because of how bad this feeling is. I don't understand how a guy flirting with me can make me feel this way, it feels as though I know everyone I love is going to die or something. I know I am not afraid of relationships, I would like one. But even attempting to feel affection for someone I just feel sickened by them. Please if anyone has the slightest idea what could be happening. It's so confusing.

hello there,

sounds like theres anxiety linked to this.

It sounds like you have the repressed belief "If you love me, you will leave me."

You may want to see a psychologist to help you analyze why you have this belief.  Talk through with them different scenarios in your life that may have led you to have this fear.

You can also look into hypnotherapy.  This opens the subconscious of our mind to help us eliminate phobias and fears.