I was thinking about changing the color of my hair. My friends often ask the hair dresser or other girls, mothers etc. But I want to ask you guys. What do you think? Which hair colors do you guys like the most in women? I have long, curly, blond hair. Should I change it?

Well I can't speak in the name of all the guys. There is some opinion that guys like the blond hair the most, but I think that it is rather individual. Tastes are different. For instance I don't even look at girls with short hair. I don't like it. My favorite is long dark hair. If you have tan then it is something that I could not resist. That is my advice.

A lot of people have a hair color preference, but really it's best to stick with a hair color that looks good on YOU. That will make you look your best and attract the most people!

And I agree to not go to far astray from your original color. It's expensive to maintain, looks like hell when it grows out, and often looks utterly fake.

Depending on your level of blonde-ness, maybe some highlights will do the trick for giving you something different. You can add honey or caramel or strawberry blonde highlights -- any of these could look great.

wow! XD
changing color did cross my mind but had no intesion of coloring it.

i like my hair black or the way it is...

most asians (korean) in my skul dye ther hair brown...
i dont get it though...
they look like ...well.. bunch of brown haired XD
im guessing peer pressure cuz its a whole group of girls im talking about...

and the worse thing is ...theyre hair color and looks and longness of hair are very much the same...

its probably not nice but i cant help (i call them clones xD privately)
i think theyre trying to attract hot asain boys... =_=...
do u think they are? from my description?
cuz i want to attract as well but i want to do it differently...
like hair dye (probably wont happen) cuz i neever done that ever and its a different way for me...

Long hair has been always been an attraction for men, no doubt about that, thought it’ll be more cute and striking if it was brunette.