I have heard there is one perfect way to make your hair look wonderful. I have a friend who is hairdresser and she knows this kind of stuffs. She told me for some new Couleur Experte and recommended me to try it. That is why I would like to hear what that is, because I felt stupid to ask her about it. Tell me anything you think I might find helpful to apply this to improve my hair look.

Couleur Experte is an easy two-step hair-color system that offers you the luxury of professional results at home. It is able to deliver hair-color with dimension, creating a multi-tonal look. Couleur Experte could have you with a color of many different natural nuances. It can make your hair with warm and cool variations, with natural highs and lows, whatever you wish. These variations make all the difference and give you a sleek, sophisticated and polished look we all want. Both the base color and the illuminating highlights work in perfect harmony, so you do not have to be worried. The warm and cool tones, darker and lighter strands, all this you can have with Couleur Experte. Play off each other to produce a marvelous overall effect, and that is color with true depth. I strongly believe that other hair-coloring products are simply not formulated to deliver these multi-tonal results. Streaking or highlighting kits come in a limited number of shades, and are mostly recommended for blond or fair hair and are mostly for non-colored hair. Couleur Experte provides the color variations needed to achieve multi-tonal color results.