Hello everyone. I am looking for a good shampoo and conditioner for bleached hair. This is my first time being blond. Also, the dying damaged my hair and I am not used to dealing with such hair. My hairdresser gave me recommendations for standard and usual shampoos and conditioners that can be found in the supermarket. I always had a nice hair so I don't like the current feeling of it being brittle and dry. Can you recommend better solutions?

Hi. Actually, after bleaching your hair with peroxide, it’s important to stay away from using shampoo for at least 1 week. Use just conditioner. I'd recommend using a deep moisturizing conditioner which is the best solution for damaged hair. Also, olive oil is one of the best home remedies for damaged hair. Soaking you hair in extra virgin olive oil is one of the best remedies. Keep the oil on your hair for few hours and then wash it out. I usually do this in the evening. Olive oil helped me saving my bleached damaged hair really fast. My hair was healthy and smooth again. Don't forget to keep flat iron away from bleached hair at least until your hair heals. Also don't use blow dry, allow your hair to dry naturally. Hope this helped!