As the title says the left side of my glans is turning white and the foreskin that touches that spot on the glans has the exact same white mark. When the foreskin is retracted there isn't any white marks between the two, only when the foreskin is touching it. I cant go to the doctor because I have no insurance. I was last sexually active about 2 months ago, but i had worn a condom during that intercourse. Please someone help me with this.

Is it possible that this is something like a yeast infection or a topical skin discoloration.

How white is the spot. Is it like white-out on your flesh? Or are you dark brown or black and this is a lack of pigmentation?
In the later condition, you would want to see a doctor as it could be the first symptoms of something you need to prepare for.

Good luck.

I'm light skinned. and its pretty white compared to the surrounding tissue. But the weird part is that it is on the head but not on the shaft under the head and then on the wrinkle area on the shaft. Almost like it skips over everything. I also get a slight tingle from that area every once in a while

Sounds like it could be a topical infection of some sort, or perhaps an allergy to laytex? or perhaps environmental conditions (pollen, nuts, tomatoes, etc.)

I'd start planning to mention it and show it during your next visit to a doctor. Start saving up.