I am a 22 year old male. I had sex three weeks ago and wore a condom. I haven't shaved my pubic area since then but I noticed a very small clear/pink pimple looking thing on the middle/left side of my pubic region. Also, I think there is a slightly pinkish area with no bump in the middle of my pubic area that is very small. I am so scared and have been looking up possible STDs. It doesn't itch and isn't painful but it is all I can think about. I am going to get it checked out but want to know what I'm in for. Does anyone have any insight or encouraging answers?

Here's an encouraging answer: you're doing the right thing getting it checked out.

Seriously.

Always better to be informed, and going to a clinic and checking is responsible for you, and for any partner, so well done.

Get it checked..if I had to guess I would say a in-grown hair because I get those when my hair starts to grow back after shaving..

I'm dealing with the same thing. Any answers ?