Hi, I am a twenty three years old woman. Ever since I first started dating, up until the last year, I always had someone beside me. Naturally, I mean in love life. About a year ago, my life as a single began. I am feeling lost and lonely. Can you please help me return to my previous life?

Hi, every one of us goes through a part of a life in which we do not have a partner. You are feeling lost and lonely because this has happened to you for the first time in your life. This is especially important because of the fact that you have not experienced loneliness for quite a long time. There is not a cure for this feeling. The only thing you can do is bring yourself to the state in which you were in your dating days. Go out. Have fun. Meet other people. Maybe among them is your next true love. The worst thing you can do is just stay at home and morn yourself. The feelings you are currently having, loneliness and lost, may even turn to depression. Listen to my suggestion. It is bound to work.