im 15 (almost 16), and i love my boyfriend. we have been together for more then a year and never a fight or anything. he asked me to marry him (which i said yes when we are of age). im certain its going to last

well a few weeks ago, we thought i might be preganant. it was just one case of a VERY late period. but we noticed that when i finally got my period, we wernt releived or happy- we were dissappointed. actually, now we're both kind of down that i wasnt pregnant.

i want to start a family with him, and i know if can work, we made plans from when we thought i was pregnant.

what should i do?

Grow up, go to college, and get an education, so when you do get married you can get a better job to have a family. You may be legal to get married, wherever they allow such a thing for a CHILD to get married that young, but why grow up so fast, when there is so much out there that you haven't experienced yet. My suggestion is have fun and enjoy the dating thing, otherwise you will regret not having a childhood. AND USE PROTECTION!!!!!

No offense to your plans in life, but honestly, this is a hasty decision that could either work, or ruin your entire life. First of all, be sure you love this guy.. be sure he is somebody you are willing to spend the rest of your life with - because marriage is one thing.. it can be undone. But a child is another, you can't undo this choice you are making. Make sure you decide wisely.. good luck.