Hello, folks. I have been having some problems with chronic rhinorrhea. After some examinations, I was diagnosed with hamartoma tumor in sinus. I would like to know something more about this entity and this symptom of mine that has been troubling me. Thanks for all your help considering answering to my post!

Hello, there. My friend had also sinus hamartoma. At first doctors didn’t know what he had. It looked like proliferation of mucosa that was result of chronic inflammation. You should remove this if possible. Endoscopic procedures have been improved in ENT surgery. You should discuss all your treatment possibilities with your ENT specialist. I hope everything will be all right. Please, tell me what happens. Good luck!

I just had endoscopic sinus surgery to remove a hamartoma in my left front sinus. The surgery was very successful, although for me the recovery was a bit rough because I couldn't take narcotic painkillers.

I created a non-commercial mini-website which details everything about my condition and my surgery. The URL is:

archwired.com/endoscopic_sinus_surgery_home.htm

Best of luck to you. I hope that everything turns out OK for you.