i noticed i have one red bump on the upper part of my genitals - practically on the pelvic bone. i usually get myself waxed-- brazillian, and was going to go get one, but then i saw i had almost like an ingrown hair folicle or something -which made me not go get the wax. i usually trim the area with a trimmer. i picked at the sore a bit and it popped, almost like a zit. white puss came out, so i continued popping it. then it started bleeding, at which point i stopped pokin at it. now the blood has stopped, but i have what looks like an ingrown hair folicle or something of the sort. it doesnt hurt, unless i press firmly into the spot. the spot is now blackish - cause of the blood- and the area surrounding is red. can someone help me about what it is? thanks

You have a boil there and you need to get some antibiotics to clear it up because it will spread, caused by a in grown hair or broken skin that got infected , which than becomes  a collection of white cells & bacteria & proteins  called pus they have to be ripe before you brake them  . I know this because my sister had them , i hope this helps you good luck .