Um well I have these two skin tag like spots on my vagina, one near the anus and one by the entrance to my vagina as well as small clusters of pimple like spots which you can't see but I can feel them. I've only started noticing them over the past couple of weeks and I'm going to make an appointment with a doctor but can anyone help?