Hi, I am 20 years old. Recently I noticed a skin tag right on the hole of my vagina. I am very healthy and clean down there every day. Since then I have gotten more. I have quit a few. To be honest, I dont have health insurance, live on my own, and don't have the money at this time to go to a doctor. They don't hurt, nor itch. They are just there. I hate them. I want to get them removed. I cant untill my bf gets us on insurance at his new job, which wont be for another 2 months! He doesn't have anything, so we know it's not a desease of some sort, or is it? Please help me.

i have these too. quite annoying. and they got bigger after i had my daughter. they have been around for awhile - i was concerned so a few years ago a doctor made sure they weren't warts by putting this liquid on them (in stung) and i guess if it changed color it was warts. it could be nothing, but you never know. it could just be skin tags, but it is better to be safe (one partner can exhibit warts, and the other does not). do you have a planned parenthood in your town? they are free or can allow you to pay on a sliding scale based on your income. or call a OB/GYN office and explain your situation and ask if there is some place they can recommend so you can get seen and that maybe can allow you to not have to pay a huge amount. good luck!!!

I know some say skin tags and genital warts look similiar but the pictures I found there is a huge difference to me yet a bit of closeness on one level. I just am asking if you found out what it was cause I'm in a bit of the same situation. I just stupidly cut off the 4 I had, which bled, hurt a bit, now sore a bit. My planned parenthood is not very helpful. I tried asking them for help. The lady says to me real rude and sharp "what do you expect me to do about this"..so you can see why I turned to the "online" world. It's pretty bad when you go to a professional business and ask for help and they treat you like so bad and cold, like no care or concern for you especially in such broke terms(well I am and I'm jobless)..it sucks. Either way, IF you read this, I sure hope it cleared up and you found out it wasn't an std. The thought of an std just makes me cry, which I have cried a lot worrying so much on mine. Well, enjoy the insurance for me;) Thanks if you read this. Have a great day.

It could be HPV!!!! Go to planned parenthood. Its like 10 dollars to go. Not expensive at all. Its made for people without insurance. Good luck

I have SKIN TAGS on my vagina too, but on the outer skin, i feel like just ripping them off, is there something that can be applied to it to get rid of it? Why do they appear on your skin anyway ???