Hello, folks. My friend has skin tags and it represents a huge aesthetic problem to her. She has many skin tags and they appear on uncovered body parts. I would like to know why skin tags appear. I would like to find out that, so your help is more than welcomed. Bye!

Hello to you too. Some people have more tendency for skin tags than others. There are several factors that can be important for their appearance. Obesity and fat are one of those factors. It seems that with fat people, there is a greater chance to find skin tags. They have skin folded and that contributes to skin tag appearance. Pregnant women also have tags more often than others. Age is also important. Older people have more chance for these tags. Some think that skin tags are hereditary. Women have more better chance for uglier tags. I think your friend should visit a dermatologist and solve her problem. Bye!

Skin tags are also a symptom of PCOS. You can get them lasared off in a few minutes.