I have sleep cravings and need to get some advice of how I can beat it for it has become a huge problem for me. I know it may not sound like a big deal but trust me it is and I start to thing this sleep cravings is some kind of eating disorder or whatever but I really need to solve this. Thanks

Ah what to say… sleep cravings. Doesn’t really sound like a big deal but I’m the one who know how much uncomfortable sleep cravings might be. I remember well those sudden waking ups at nights just to go to the fridge and get something to eat and than back to bed. Mamma mia! This was really one of the ugliest phases of my life. And I know what have caused it was a depression that has grabbed me and I didn’t manage to deal with it and you know how it is, someone takes drugs, someone go and get drunk and I simply go and eat everything I see. I couldn’t even go to sleep at night without eating candies first. Now I am on a healthy diet that was recommended by my nutritionist I never mix proteins and carbohydrates, I always have breakfast for it’s the most important meal, my dinner is about 7 at evening and it is important not to eat at least two hours before you go to bed. And the same worth for water never drink 2 hours before bed time, for this make wake you up to go to pie and when you wake up in the middle of the night you may finished up in kitchen eating. Oh and don’t forget to exercise you’ll see how it will do you well, you’ll be a brand new person.