Hi, my son has sleep disorder, and I believe that he is too stressed in school and can not get a proper rest. How can I help him?

Hi, my child is also upset and has difficulties in sleeping. A sleep disorder is serious, while it effects whole person and interferes with daily activities. My boy had bruxism, so he suffers from involuntarily grinding his teeth while sleeping. A long time ago , I have changed day and night. I believe that is there is also genetical predisposition. I hope that using some supplements can make sleep stronger and achieve to get more rest. There is no real explanation for sleep walking and many cases of this disorder show that there must be some general explanation.

Ambien really works but it can be habit forming...i know...try melatonin...its like $3 for 100 pills..get it at walmart...it helps..