I've had slight discomfort in my testicles for a few days to a week now, like they're being softly squeezed or something. It comes and goes whenever I've been sitting or lying down as I'm fine when i stand or walk. I wouldn't really describe it as pain, just a small discomfort, mainly at the epididymis. The discomfort sometimes moves between each testicle or in the area between my leg and scrotum. I've looked through a lot of medical sites and I don't seem to have any other symptoms associated with testicular cancer, epididymitis or anything else. I was wondering if it could be from the way I'm sitting or a possible infection. I'm going to see the doctor about this soon, just wondering if anyone has ideas of what it could be in the mean time, thanks.

Same problem. Its been a month now. Doctors found noting but it bothers me every single day.

Hi, I have this exact same problem.
I am a long distance lorry driver and I have to travel extensively throughout Euope.
Over the past few months I have noticed very uncomfortable pains in my testicles region. I have tried numerous things to help ease the pain, some days it is worse than others and odd days I go without any pain at all.
My wife came across a possible solution which may be of help to you also.
She saw an article in a newspaper about some pants which offer support for the testicles. I had been moaning to her alot about my discomfort so she went on the website and bought me a pair.
I must say they have done wonders to my groin region. They offer great support and lift everything out the way from between my legs when I am driving/sitting. They are called Shreddies. I'd definitely recommend them, I know how fustrating and uncomfortable your problem is.
I hope this helps.

Im 25 and i have the same problem. When im up moving around they dont bother me. But once i lay down there this a slight discomfort. I had a kidney stone on 09 which after i hvae Urinary Track problems when i have to pee i feel it more. So i thought the discomfort came from that.. Will see doctors soon to get professional help.

Did we ever figuwhy what this was?

I've been having the same problem for a while, same discomfort, sometimes like a "cold-electric" sensation on my left testicle. I did some research and I think it´s a Pyramidal Muscle Syndrome, which is a compression of the pudendal nerve (the one who inervates the testicle) or (another guess) a Lumbar Disc herniation (L5-S1). I'm not quite sure, but I'm seeing an Orthoepedist next week.

AL.

Same thing here but it has gotten so bad it now gets worse when I walk, so standing is the only position I am comfortable in. Pain is 9+. I am at my witts end. For me it was caused from peripheral nerve damage in my lower back. Peripheral Neuropathy caused by scar tissue from a former spinal surgery. Its very hard to treat. The one thing that can stop the pain 100% is an EMG guided nerve block. If it works it really works. However, they are not always able to get the exact right nerves as peripheral nerves are very very small. I am awaiting mine. I would be looking into a neurologist for those suffering. One that can do deep tissue nerve conduction tests. They nearly missed mine. So they must be good and thorough.

I have the same problem , but rarely notice when sitting in same position for a long time. It can be cured within a week by doing anulom vilom pranayam 30 minutes daily.

Did you ever find out what this was? I am word for word experiencing the exact same thing. Getting blood tests done in a few days to see if anything shows up in terms of infection. Let me know!

Hi all. I am having the same issue as you. Aching testicular discomfort when lying down. Did any of you find out what it was? Also, if you did a self exam, did you find any pain on the back side of the testicle?

I'm 19 and have had the same problems as you all, its starting to concern me..nothing like this has ever happened. It doesn't effect me sexually or anything.. Idk it's weird probably going to the doctors this week.

it may be that your body has gotten out of alignment and is causing your pelvic area to tilt slightly. an adjustment, neck or back, with a chiropractor may be the answer.

What inolom pyanayam ?

Hello, did you ever figure out what this was? I have been having the same problem.

I have the same problem. Only when I'm lying down. When walking the pain goes away. I had this problem a lot in college when I ran a lot. Just started running again about three months ago and the pain is back. Any ideas?