Hello ive been getting a rash on my butt lately.It seems to appear whenever im doing sports or working hard i guess anything that makes me sweat alot.It usually only lasts the day and is gone by morning but reappears again when im physically active.It looks like a red area on both checks i dont see any pimples or anything either.Any idea on what this is?

Yes, I know about this, it happens to me all the time and knows to be pretty bothersome, I just don’t like the look of it, it lasts a short time but I don’t like how it looks, I’ve been visiting a few doctors for that matter and everyone said this is nothing to panic about, just the irritation of the skin, and the second opinion, the blood flows faster when I am active and it causes some of my capillaries burst when I am doing some hard exercises, I know I have problems with capillaries and I have just never thought of treating it, I think I can do nothing about it. What is strange, I don’t feel the itch when the rash occurs, do you? I just don’t think that you will need to treat this but you can always visit your dermatologist and ask for a few tips, maybe you will be prescribed some creams or tonic, but I honestly doubt this is anything to be treated.