Hi all. Even though I feel weird saying this I think I might have had a bug bight on my crotch. It happened week ago and it hurt a little. I looked at it and I got mad a popped it. Afterward the white stuff came out of it like a zit on someones’ face. I’m just wondering if it is possible to get acne on your vagina? Is it normal? Can I use polysporin?

Yes, it is possible. Actually, anywhere you have pores on your skin (or, should I say where you have skin…) it is possible to get a pimple. But, you should certainly be careful about popping pimples of any kind especially in vaginal area cause they can spread more bacteria. Also, there are many reasons for them to pop out, and some of the causes are serious ones, which is one reason more to have it checked, especially when they appear in those areas. But, I think it is nothing to be worried about and it's completely normal. Oh, I’ve almost forgotten - I'd highly advise NOT to use polysporin or neosporin for this since they can actually just make your skin more oily