Hello, I am 17 years old and from what I have seen, it looks like I have an external hemorrhoid. About two weeks ago, I believe I had an internal hem where I started bleeding bright red blood after taking a dump. This passed after a week or so and about 2-3 days ago I felt this small pea size lump right where the anal opening is. It gets very irritated when I touch it and feels very uncomfortable. It's small and it doesn't look like a problem, are there any solutions for this?

Thanks.

hello and welcome. sorry you have this problem at such a young age. it sounds like an external hemi to me. You have a few choices. if it is small and doesn't hurt that bad, you can probably treat it with hemi cream, eat lots of fiber, drink water and take a stool softener. if it continues to bleed, becomes bigger or more painful, I would seek medical attention.

I have 1 EXTERNAL hemorrhoid and I am desperate to have it removed asap. What are my options? Thanks