Hi, i am a non sexually active 15 year old and I have a regular pimple size bump on my upper scrotal area/base of penis. It does ooz white puss but only when I squeeze it and it does hurt to touch. it is a red color slightly darker than my skin and i am just wondering what this might be. It popped up over night, and it seems to stay about the same size. Any help would be appreciated.

hey guest,

well do you shave your pubic hair at all? it could be an ingrone hair. otherwise it could be a pimple like you would get anywhere ealse on your body. for now im sure its fine but watch it to make sure it doesnt get worse.

please keep me updated :-)

It's probably a pimple or ingrown hair. Just pop it like it is a pimPle.

Ok I have something similar expect its white and not red. It does hurt to touch and when I squeeze it pops. It's only at the base if my penis though. I'm a virgin I don't cut my pubic hair either