hey,

Im 17 and for the last 3 weeks, I've noticed some littie red spots on my penis when I pull back foreskin, and after A while I noticed some white stuff around the area, I washed that and it went, but the spots were still there, Left it for a night after wash, and it seemed ok, no pain, but the next day it got worse, so I put some sudo-cream on it that night(this was recommended to me by someone on another forum, so the next day I checked that area and it was really itchy, and the white stuff was back again, and I noticed all of a sudden The red spots are still there, but I could no longer pull back my foreskin, it hurts like crazy, and theres some sort of red slits/cuts on the outside tip of my foreskin, its a bit red, I use to be able to pull back the foreskin fully and now I dunno what to do, I'd feel a bit weird going to the doctor about this, especially only being 17, can someone help, please :-)

I am a virgin, and havent had any other type of sexual activity in at least 6 months

I don't recognise what you're describing, except that I've heard others describing thes same sort of slits and asking for help.

I think you'd better go see a doctor for this one...and I can think of no reason to delay.

let us know what you are told, please...

I've a feeling the reason I cant pull back my foreskin is because of the slits on the outer tip of my penis, do you know of anyway to get rid of them?

Sorry, I've never seen them.
You should have a medical person examine your red spots and legions.
Good luck.