I recently had sex, without a condom, with two people at the same time, Multiple times. Before I had sex I had a little cut on my penis that I developed after masturbating while i had a viagra. When I woke up in the morning after the sex my penis was very sore and my testicles were very itchy. The next morning(now this is 2 days after the sex) my penis and testicles had red spots, and my tip would get a little discolored at some points in the day.
Today which is 3 days later, my Penis doesnt really have visible sores on it, but my testicles are red, dry, shiney in some spots, and flakey.
FYI I am a very sexually active person, should I stop having sex? please help me I have never had something like this happen to me. I am going to the doctor soon, but I would really like some knowlagable info Asap.

IM DYING HERE AHHHHH, please help me

this has happend to me before dude.. i think its just from the stubbely pubes of a shaven p***y rubbing on ur penis and balls.. coz the skin is really sensitive unlike the palm of ur hand or something.. try mousturising ur nuts or something dude.. if all else fails and its been a week with no change.. see ur GP..

the deal is simple man you were dealing with a woman with a yeast infection. she probably had the same irritation in the days following intercourse. i went through this last summer and i hated it so much.

takes the fun away from the puntang for a short time.

use fucidin worked for me

Sounds like it could be one of two things. First of all, your penis skin could just be irritated, especially if things were getting dry and you didn’t use any lube. Second – and this is more likely – you could have a yeast infection. You could have gotten it from one of your partners, or it could have developed on your own skin. Either way, yeast will cause the symptoms you are talking about, and an antifungal cream might help. You should definitely get tested, though, especially if it’s the first time this has happened. You might also want to think about using a penis crème like Man 1 Man Oil – it has vitamins that are good for your skin and can help to keep your body chemistry in balance, and it might even make your penis look healthier.

Good luck!

-Alex, PhD

are you actually a PhD