Hello everyone.

My name is Maggie. I am a proud owner of a cat. She is 3 years old and she is amazing. I never had any big problem with her.

But lately, she is very angry and she is angry without reason! I can swear!

Since I am a student I am spending a lot of time with her and I am playing with her.

I pay a lot of attention on her and this is why I don’t have a clue what could it be.

I mean, three days ago I got new, very hot neighbor. He has a cat as well and I was playing with her, but just once.

I don’t think that this is the reason for her to be angry, right?

How to cheer her up, what to do?

Ouch, I had experience with grumpy cat and I know what is the feeling :/ It is funny sometimes but later it is so annoying because you don’t know what to do with her.

I mean, whatever you try it doesn’t work :/

Play with your cat everyday it doesn’t matter if she is interested or not. Cats are antisocial and maybe it looks that she is not interested but trust me, she needs a lot of attention. More than every dog.

You should buy some new toys to her. She needs to be active all the time.

Maybe you should get another pet for your cat?

Hello Princess Maggie,

This can be really but really hard period for you.

My friend Larrisa had this situation, but she couldn’t deal with it so she left her.

That was really, really cruel : /

She was pretty sure that she can’t deal with it, but I don’t agree with it.

My mom’s cat was really angry and angry very often.

You know what she did?

She bought other cat and that was it.

Main reason of her behavior was because she was alone.

Do you have other pet?

Maybe you should try this as well. Maybe this is the reason.

If you don’t have a new pet, you don’t need to buy one, you can get cat from your friend, etc.

Just to see the reaction of your cat.

Hey.
I didn’t expect to see advice so soon. Thank you guys!

No, I don’t have a pet. I remember that once my friend came to visit me and she brought her Persian cat.
My cat was close to kill her :/ I think that she was pretty jealous, so I don’t believe that a new pet would be helpful.

Today I bought electric mice to her. She was playing a little bit with it, it keeps her attention but I think that she is still angry.

I will try to leave her alone, maybe this will work.
If you have any new advice let me know please

Hey,

I believe that electric mice can help you.

I have to disagree with this recommendation that you need to leave your cat alone. No, you should not do this, because she will think that she is alone and that you left her. You need to show her that you love her.

Maybe you should provide some climbing towers and starching poles to keep your cat from climbing the walls. She will remain active and she will be happy.

This can last a little bit longer than you have expected, but you need to be patient. Your cat will be fine, it won’t be grumpy anymore. I am sure!