I have been living with a problem for a few years. Yes a few years and I can't seem to get rid of it.

Soar Throat and Warm or heated feeling in my Crotch area. No redness or visual sign of anything. Depending on the way I sit, the worse I feel this heated problem in Ball's and anus area.
its just weird!

I have no fever, no sickness or any other problems. I workout 3-4 times a week with no change.

No stomach pain...I am down right confused and the doctors think it is in my head...

When I was 28, I contracted a soar throat, like mucous build up in my throat and soar feeling around the thing that hangs down. My Tonsils were removed in Nov 2007. Relieved the pain for a bit. It comes and goes from weak to strong. I have spent numerous amounts of money getting tested and examined.

I have been poked and embarrassed with treatment. No answers or no relief. I have even had the Doctor examine the inside of my penis and down my tube and balls.

I have been tested for all STD's and nothing comes back positive. I have taken all sorts of antibiotics and just gave up about a year ago...

has anyone had this problem. I need help!

I have another appointment with the VA, I am going their to see if they will do test that were done. I am not sure what to ask for?

Please help?

I'm sorry to hear about your problem. I haven't heard anything like that before.

Here's a bump to the top for you. Hopefully someone will have an answer for you.

Good luck.

i have that warm feeling down thereeeeeeee as well

I have been feeling the same way, even have a little sore throat and the mucus thing. I am just wondering if you ere figures out what was up with you? I recently noticed this issue with myself, and I'm totally freaked out about HIV and STD's as well so I'm feeling the same way on that subject as well. Please let me know!Code:

it is possibly your blood pressure or uric acid (fore runner to Gout)