I have a question and would really appreciate if someone would answer it. What is tia mini stroke?
Thanks for answer!!!

Hey,
Tia mini stroke is a type of brain injury. Tia mini stroke is actually a stroke, where people get better within 24 hours. Tia mini stroke is also known as transient ischaemic attack (or TIA) or mini-stroke. With some strokes people need several years to recover or some people never recover at all… TIA is specific due to period of recovery.
Hope I helped you understand what TIA is.

Yes, that is correct. Also, a good friend of mine had mini stroke and she went to see a doctor immediately. He told her that she did a good thing because this mini stroke can become a heart attack in the future. Also, he told her that men and women doesn't have the same symptoms - it looks like that mini strokes symptoms in women are different and sometimes much stronger. Anyway, TIA is actually a transient ischemic attack and it occurs when part of the brain experiences a temporary lack of blood flow. The symptoms usually last for 24 hours and then they just disappear. But, like I said before, that can lead to something more serious and it really should be observed by someone who is an expert.