I get dizzy, sweaty, and start vomitting. Then stroke systems start I went to a stroke center they said vertigo was what I have but I suffer for one to three weeks before I recover.

Dizziness is one of the most common mini strokes symptoms in women according to many experts. OK, let me tell you what happens so you can understand this in an easy way. A TIA or stroke begins abruptly. The blood is reduced. Well, that reduced blood supply to the back part of the brain and it usually cause a dizziness. The good thing is that this is temporarily, and that all another type of strokes has longer lasting symptoms.  But that doesn't mean that TIA is not dangerous. Also, TIA includes visual disturbance, drop attacks, unsteadiness or incoordination, weakness, confusion, headache, hearing loss, numbness, etc. Those all are the symptoms that you should not ignore. 

Let me do some researches first.
send me an email at :****

**edited by moderator**emails not allowed**

dizziness, sweating and vomiting aren't really a sign of stroke! the centre you see if probably correct in that yoh have vertigo.

stroke symptoms are loss of sensation and movement down one side of your body and if its a big stroke - its pretty much permanent but if it is a small stroke (mini stroke or TIA (transient ischaemic attack)) they will be temporary.