Hello, I hope that you could give me some advice. I am switching from body fitness to body building so I am interested in time frame to gain some muscles. How long will it pass until some results are visible? Should I consider taking some food products? What training program will help me the most?

I assume that you are already familiar with the workout routines, now you are just adding some weights in the situation. As for time needed for some results, you should be able to have those after several weeks, perhaps even sooner. As for food products, I would just take more proteins, nothing more for the beginning. Training program is the tricky part. There are many combinations, but the point is to start and go all the way with one program. Do not be discouraged, train hard, when you finish the program cycle, if you are not satisfied, change it. They say that the 12 week program is very popular these days, although I trained by some other concept (I tried everything and stick with the routine that suited my body the most).

i would recommend spending some time on one work out, then moving to another, as your body will get used to you doing one specific exercise and you will not gain much from it, i saw a video on youtube i think it was, about how to get a body like the guys from "300 Spartans" most of the workouts are using your own body weight instead of using weights, for example, instead of going to a gym and picking up a weight, u use ur body weight by doing press ups, pull ups, etc. i tryed this program for 4 weeks, its quite gd, never stick to the same thing tho mate. Also being in the army i am judged on how i can manuouver the weight of my body rather then 1 weight for everybody.