I have something similar. I am freaking because it feels like I have something stuck in my throat. I feel it down my throat, and I constantly have to keep swallowing and it never goes away. I have no idea what it is or why but I've had it for about 2 weeks now..... I went and saw my doctor and he said I have acid reflux. I dont feel any pain, dont have trouble swallowing but I constantly have the feeling of having something there. When I look down and move my neck in a downward motion or place my chin on my chest, at times I feel like I'm going to throw up and other times I dont. please help.

Hi

I have something sticking in my throat too, for about 2 weeks now.  Have no idea what it is but have appointment with endocrinologist tomorrow re thryoid which I have had now for over 4 years.  I have found that chewing methol chewing gum has helped it bit although still there.  I also do not like anything too close to my neck, feel as if I am suffocating, again this has been ongoing for a long period of time.

my daughter, 18, is feeling similiar. She thought she was getting the n1h1 bug that i had, but never vomited, about 4 weeks ago, since then nausea, feeling something in her throat, and has had several overheating, shaking episodes, weakness....any ideas