MEN'S 43 RULES FOR WOMEN
1. It is only common courtesy that you should leave the seat on the toilet UP when you are done.
2. If you are cooking a special dinner for a man, be sure to include something from each of the four major male food groups: Meat, Fried, Beer, and Red.
3. Don't make him hold your purse in the mall. Ever. And don't use him to spray 25 perfumes on to see what they smell like.
4. Despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary in many of the fine bars and fraternities throughout the country, not all men are cretins deserving your contempt.
5. Shopping is NOT fascinating. Far from it. Pick out your panty hose on your own.
6. When he asks for a threesome with you and your best friend, he is only joking.
7. Unless the answer is yes.
8. In which case, can he videotape it?
9. If you REALLY want a nice guy, stop dating good-looking assholes.
10. The man is ALWAYS in charge of poking the campfire with a stick and/or tending the grill. No exceptions.
11. Trying to provoke a large, dangerous-looking felon from across the room is not funny. Don't think your man will fight for you.
12. Money does not equate love. Not even in Nevada.
13. Any attempt by a man to prepare food, no matter how feeble (ie: Microwaving a burrito, fixing Spaghetti, etc.) should be met with roughly the same degree of praise a parent might shower upon their infant when it walks for the first time.
14. Those male models with perfect bodies are all gay. Accept it.
15. He heard you the first time.
16. You know, YOU can ask HIM out too... Let's spread the rejection around a little.
17. If you truly want honesty, don't ask questions you don't really want the answer to.
18. Of COURSE he wants another beer.
19. The guy doesn't ALWAYS have to sleep on the wet spot.
20. Dogs good. Cats bad. No exceptions. If you have a cat, he hates it.
21. Any sort of injury involving the testicles is not funny. Ever.
22. If he has to sit through "Legends of the Fall", you have to sit through "Showgirls". Fair is fair.
23. "Fine." is not an acceptable way to end an argument.
24. Do not question a man's innate navigational abilities by suggesting he stop for directions.
25. He was NOT looking at that other girl.
26. Well, okay... maybe a little.
27. Okay, so what! He was looking at her. Big deal. Like you've never looked at another guy...
28. There is nothing inherently wrong with the word "(censored)".
29. He is the funniest, strongest, best-looking, most successful man you have ever met.
30. And all your friends think so too. Especially the cute ones.
31. Your (select appropriate item:) butt/boobs/hair/makeup/legs look fine. As a matter of fact, it/ they look damn good. Stop asking.
32. If you want a satisfying sex life, you will NEVER fake an orgasm.
33. It is not necessary to discuss the heaviness of your menstrual flow with him. And don't put your tampons on prominent display in the bathroom.
34. Remember: that Nair bottle looks an awful lot like shampoo if left in the shower.
35. Two words: (censored). Learn it. Live it. Love it.
36. Dirty laundry comes in several categories: Looks fine/smells fine. Looks fine/smells bad. Looks dirty/smells fine. Unless you intend to wash it, do not try to disrupt piles organized in this manner.
37. Yes, Sharon Stone/Pamela Anderson/Cindy Crawford are prettier than you. Just like Brad Pitt/Antonio Banderas/Keanu Reeves are better looking than him. But since neither one of you is going to be dating any of these people, love the one you're with.
38. Of course size matters, and boy does he have the granddaddy of them all.
39. His (fill in appropriate selections:) bald spot/beer gut/impossibly thick glasses/impotency/ scabby rash/love handles, is cute and endearing.
40. Don't hog the covers. And don't put your ice cold feet on his body at 2 AM to warm up.
41. Watching football is a major turn-on for you. But please wait until the halftime show to act upon that...
42. He does not JUST want to be friends.
43. A successful date always starts with the woman uttering the sentence: "You know, why don't we just skip the expensive dinner and stay here having freaky circus sex all night?"
But I can change.
If I have to.
"The Man's Prayer" (Red Green)
Most of those make me want to do the one-two-three a psychiatrist uses to snap a hypnotized patient out of it with.
44. The man always controls the remote