I am 18 years old and not very sexualy active, for about three weeks I have noticed chnge in my nipples... At first they were very itchy and I would scratch them saw but normally the marks would clear up after a few days.
At the moment it's like all chapped and weapy around my nipples... When I get home and remove my bra my nipples are stuck to my bra and there are some weird stains on my bra.... sometimes browny bloody colour and sometimes it's gree and yellow.

Please help me.... I feel so unhappy right now..... :-(

i have the same problem, yet im only 13 and im not sexually active, i really need some help wit this because im terrified to go to the doctors and/or tell my mum :/ please some one help! :'(

I am having the same exact problem but i am not sexually active. i am 19. but I go to the doctor on thursday for a yearly check up so I will let you know how it goes.

I have the same problem and I am 19 but not sexually active. I go to the doctor thursday so I can let you know what it is.