I have been on the pill for about a year. About two weeks ago, I went away from home and forgot my pills, so I didn't take any for about 9 days. During those days I had unprotected sex at least 5 times. I was a little worried that I was pregnant, but yesterday I could feel my uterus cramping a bit. I knew sometimes in early pregnancy your uterus will cramp during implantation, but still I wasn't sure what my cramping was related to. Later on that day, I had unprotected sex again. The first time was ordinary missionary position, which felt normal. The second time, however, we did it doggie style. As soon as he entered, it hurt very badly, although normally this doesn't hurt at all. Anyways after he finished and then pulled out (I'm sorry for such details) I noticed some of the fluids that came out of me were very lightly tinged pink, so I rushed to the bathroom. I wiped and there was barely any pink on the toilet paper. I went about my business, checking throughout the night and finding no more spotting. Today, though, around lunch there was a very little bit of brown spotting when I wiped. Barely enough to even come out. It was definitely from last night. So, now I'm a bit confused. Im not sure whether or not to take this as a big red flag that maybe I'm pregnant. I know that sometimes deep penetration during pregnancy can irritate the cervix and cause spotting. What do you guys think?

you could be but from m experienace of being pregnant and doggy style the cramping and lightly tinged color yes but the brown tint could be back blood from your mensteral cycle i get like that somtimes if i was late