I am 49 years old and I'm sure in the early stages of premenopause, however no biggie symptoms as of yet... My periods are still pretty normal with them lasting slightly longer and a bit heavier than in the past. Recently, I had an experience while having intercourse in the doggie style position that was painful for me... usually I find this position to be very comfortable.. I do have a slightly tipped uterus. However, afterward I noticed a slightly pink tinge on my toilet tissue... It was gone shortly after but my pelvic area does feel sore. I would appreciate any input at all... Thank you.

i am 20 years old and also with a tilted pelvic. The same thing just happened to me for the first time also! same style and situation. i am not sure what i should do. any information you have come up with please post! Thank you!