I ate bean sprouts last night and had some strings in my poo tonight. Google/image is seriously freaking me out; i thought they would just be the sprouts but it could be a roundworm? please help.

Hey there I freaked myself out like that several years ago.... Turned out to be undigested onions not tapeworms lol.  I'm sure what you have are bean sprouts are you at risk for picking up tapeworms? Do you have any pets or live in rural areas with livestock or eat undercooked meat or fish?  My fears were somewhat validate as I was working at a vet clinic at the time.