Hi, I week ago I have started to workout. I do the exercises at home. My trainer is a CD recorded professional athlete. Anyway, the thing that bothers me the most is my condition after the workout. You see I am all stiff after I complete the entire workout session. What do you think is causing this?

Hi, the program you are using for training usually contains some explanations. They are normally about the measures of precaution that need to be applied, in order for the injuries to be avoided. The effects of these precautions are the inability to be affected the way that you are-being stiff. They are stretching exercises. Before you begin the workout more intensively, the muscles come out from the state in which they are "asleep". You can even get injured if you do not follow this rule. It is also important to stretch after the workout. This way you get rid of the lactic acid that is accumulated in the muscles during the process of the workout. One more thing; you must do the stretching properly. If you follow up what I have told you, I am sure that you will no longer be stiff after the workout.