I woke up from cataract surgery with excutiating pain. 5 weeks later i still have pain. I am told the lense is in correctly but it shudders. No one can fid the reason for this pain.

Hey, My friend as well has had pain. HOw are you? I hope you are doing better!

Hi there,
You have to know that cataract surgery is really one of the safest procedures and it has high rate of success. The pain that you are experiencing is really unusual. After the surgery you might have and inflammation, eye pressure or swelling in the retina, but all of this should go away really soon. Have you went back to your doctor during these five weeks? Has he given you any medication for this? The chances that cataract surgery is not done properly are really low but that can happen. My advice would be to go back to your doctor for check up, something is not done properly during the procedure and he needs to fix this.